ICE InsureTech, part of the Acturis group of companies
ICE InsureTech, part of the Acturis Group, was founded in 2002 to bring freedom and flexibility to the Insurance market.
With an established reputation built over 18 years, we deliver highly configurable digital Policy and Claims solutions for Insurers, MGAs & Third-Party Administrators.
Underpinned by great technology, our award-winning software delivers:
- Flexible business configuration
- True self-sufficiency
- Rapid speed to market
- Faster ROI
- Proven and robust
- Fast implementation
- 200+ integrations and services
- Fully hosted and managed platforms
- Integrated business intelligence
- Easily upgraded
Our proven and robust solutions include: ICE Policy, ICE Claims, ICE Analytics, ICE Digital, ICE Rating and ICE Billing. Our market-leading solutions are fully IoT enabled, covering all lines of business including connected car/telematics and connected property, across both personal and commercial insurance.
We are working with NTT DATA UK as our new strategic partner. This partnership allows us to leverage NTT DATA’s system integration expertise, with the ability to expand our footprint across the Insurance market and to run more implementations in parallel.
Our recent top highlights include:
- New customers – The AA and Hood Group
- Claims Excellence Finalist with the AA – ‘Claims Product Solution of the Year’
- Digital Partners, a Munich Re company, selected ICE as a preferred PAS provider
- ICE was announced as a leading company in the InsurTech100
- ICE Policy was chosen by 8 new Insurer, MGA & TPA companies
We are working with several big new names which we will release throughout the year, as we continue to support the leading players in the Insurance and Assistance industries transform for the future.