Working as a Graduate Support Analyst within our Application Support team you would be expected to triage, analyse, manage and ultimately resolve support incidents raised by customers. This involves regularly communicating with our customers in a clear and concise manner as well as working closely with other ICE teams (Development, Business Analysis, Data and Project Managers). Issues are challenging, wide ranging and vary day-to-day, so the role would be ideal for someone who thrives on variety, adapts to changing priorities and enjoys multi-tasking, all whilst having the determination and enthusiasm to see an issue through to completion.
The position would suit a technically minded person who is confident with computers and software and has strong analytical and problem solving skills. Full training will be provided on the applications and systems and therefore a willingness to learn is a must. Any knowledge from degree studies of querying databases, using Linux or simple code scripting would be advantageous.
The Career Path
As a Graduate Support Analyst at ICE, you will receive structured targets, feedback at least three times a year and an annual performance review. You will follow a clearly defined career path that recognises personal development and contribution to the Company.
ICE gives early responsibility for line management, including mentoring new joiners, designing and delivering training programmes, and coaching others to develop their skills and responsibilities.
The successful candidates will have following attributes:
- An aptitude for applying technology/structured problem solving
- At least a 2:1 in a technical subject – Engineering, Physics, Maths – and good A Levels
- An ability to work in teams and learn quickly
- Demonstrated an interest in and experience of using IT and software
- Confident and eager to take responsibility
ICE believes that a mix of internal and external training allows colleagues to develop rounded skills:
- New joiners receive concentrated initial training and close mentoring
- Colleagues are encouraged to complete industry standard training in relevant topics
- The ICE management team run training sessions to pass on experience and best practice in both IT delivery and the Insurance industry
How to Apply
Please send CV by contacting us below referring to the Graduate Support Analyst role.