The main challenge we are all facing is the uncertainty to the global economy from the rapid spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic and the current state of lockdown.
At ICE InsureTech, we have always been set for remote working with all customer releases being done remotely already, and our heavy use of cloud technologies. We were able to transition the majority of our staff to home working ahead of the Government enforcement.
We want to give our customers and partners the following update on how ICE are working successfully at home:
- The Support team are all successfully working remotely. Customers can contact the Support team via the normal contact methods, including the ICE support portal
- We are missing all of our colleagues but we have a weekly staff comms meeting to ensure our staff have the latest communications and information
- To keep spirits up, we have a ‘5pm social’ every Wednesday which includes fun quizzes and best jokes
- All ICE teams are keeping each other up to date with regular video chats & phone calls – keeping in touch and our ICE culture strong.
- We are running regular staff surveys to gauge how the staff are feeling, reviewing feedback and seeing how those views are improving
- We have made every effort to make the home environment for staff as productive as possible.
In these uncertain times it is important to keep communications going, if you have any questions please get in touch with your main ICE contact.
We hope everyone is staying safe. #ICEAtHome #StayAtHome
Andrew Passfield, CEO ICE InsureTech
For more information contact ICE InsureTech
Lynette Slater, Client Services Director at ICE InsureTech, details ICE’s proven steps to success for smooth insurance software implementations that deliver ROI.
Al Robertson, Chief Technology Officer at ICE InsureTech, explains the finer details of ICE’s proven technology that has led to Celent’s industry recognition of ICE Claims & ICE Policy.
ICE InsureTech has been awarded the XCelent Advanced Technology Award in 3 consecutive Celent Claims EMEA reports, as well as achieving the identical award in the recent Celent PAS EMEA report with ICE Policy.