ICE InsureTech launches ICE Cloud
ICE InsureTech, part of the Acturis Group, announces the launch of ICE Cloud, the cloud hosting service optimised for delivering hosted ICE applications.
Backed by proven public cloud technology and utilising the industry-leading Kubernetes container orchestration platform, ICE Cloud provides a secure, resilient and performant hosting environment that can be dynamically scaled in-line with system usage. All of this is provided alongside a fully Managed Service.
The solution has been designed using the latest container-based architecture by a team who have been providing hosted services to customers for over 10 years.
By choosing ICE Cloud as an option to complement the ICE application suite, customers can focus on leveraging the benefits of the ICE software without the need to provision and support additional infrastructure in-house.
The key benefits of ICE Cloud are summarised as:
- Environments which scale in near real-time to meet usage demand ensuring high performance and responsiveness whatever the load
- Compliant and Secure platform with data residing within the UK
- Resilient configuration inbuilt as standard
- Removes dependency on internal IT teams to procure & provision new infrastructure
- Extensive system monitoring provided as standard which is fully optimised for the specifics of the ICE applications and ensures the health of all aspects of the application are continually verified
- UK-based support team
- No-upfront infrastructure fees
- Removes the need to run ICE software on-premise simplifying adoption
- Service provided by a team with expert knowledge of the ICE application
Chris Cox, Head of Support at ICE InsureTech, added: “We’re excited to be formally launching our ICE Cloud service. The offering addresses feedback from customers who wish to start using the ICE software without the responsibility of arranging the hosting of the applications from existing facilities or dependency on already busy internal IT teams. In offering the complete package of hosting, managed service and application support in ICE Cloud, we provide customers with a single point of contact for any ICE related issues avoiding some of the responsibility gaps and delays that can occur when there are multiple parties involved in providing the complete solution.”
We’ll be announcing further details during our forthcoming Customer Day on 18thSeptember.
For more information, please contact ICE InsureTech
Follow us on twitter @ICEInsureTech
ICE Policy has been jointly awarded the XCelent Technology 2021 Award for leading Advanced Technology in Celent’s latest Policy Systems Vendors: EMEA P&C Insurance 2021 report.
2020 was a year of change for the industry and we had a fantastic year as a company. As 2021 kicks off, we are looking forward to another strong year of growth and new customers implementations going live.
ICE InsureTech has been selected as one of the leading 100 companies in the InsurTech100 for 2020, announced by FinTech Global.